Regional Intelligence Lead - Colombia
- Proven experience on Marketing & Communications landscape and industries, e.g. Customer Insights, Mar-Comm Business Analytics, etc.
- Extraordinary capability for complex analysis and synthesis.
- Proven ability to understand consumer/customer needs.
- Expert in digital and social media communication and marketing (5 yrs+)
- Knowledgeable in scripting languages (R, Python), database languages (SQL) and Social and Web APIs programming.
- Experience on visualization frameworks and systems, e.g. Tableau, D3.js, etc.
- Experience with xaaS platforms, like AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure, etc.
- Fluent Spanish & English.
- Excellent verbal, writing, reading, understanding and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
- Organization and planning.
- Goal driven.
- High Standards.
- Communication Skills.
- Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Envision a modern space to work closely with your client and the team on a level playing ground in a highly creative environment. A high performance center dedicated to monitoring and listening, intelligence and communicating content in real time!
We are looking for a professional in Social Media Analysis to extract, transform and compile data models to provide insights through reporting.
To convert any-source of data into relevant and actionable information in order to identify any related business opportunity or risk for all clients and rest of stakeholders.
- Defining and spearheading the best Data and Analytics Strategy for Findasense and its clients.
- Defining Intelligence service standards and audit processes within Customer Experience Intelligence practice, and designing its best path for success, leading its implementation at a global scale:
- Defining challenging KPI’s and SLA’s for a best-in-class service.
- Producing valuable and validated consumer insights connected to client’s business strategy.
- Providing awareness for issue, incident, crisis & opportunity management.
- Analysing data according to definition of sets of keywords and processes tracing and conducting manual sentiment analysis for reporting.
- Supporting Sales team with technical proposals and facing clients when needed in order to help Findasense grow its business and positioning it as top leader of Customer Experience Intelligence in region.
- Acting as the voice of the Omnichannel Customer Experience Intelligence practice for Findasense, both at global and regional scale.
- Collaborating with the data science team and supporting them in developing new tools and replicating them locally.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com