Digital Intelligence Specialist
- Graduated from university
- Background in social media communication and marketing or business research (1 yrs+)
- Good understanding of the social media dynamics and the communication
- Fluent French, Arabic & English
- Analytic and strategic thinking
- Excellent verbal, written, reading, understanding and presentation skills
- Ability to understand consumer/customer needs
- Ability to work autonomously
- Eligible for teamwork and self-improvement
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
- Organization and planning.
- Goal driven.
- High Standards.
- Communication Skills.
- Challenge willing
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Envision a modern space to work closely with your client and the team on a level playing ground in a highly creative environment. A high performance center dedicated to monitoring and listening, intelligence and communicating content in real time!
We are looking for a professional in Social Media Analysis to extract, transform and compile data models to provide insights through reporting.
To convert social media data to insights and identifying opportunities for stakeholders to improve their business
To keep a curious and skeptic spirit and being enthusiastic for learning about anything and finding ways to discover new methods and solutions.
- Providing insight for client to support for developing their business strategy providing specialized reports.
- Searching and analysing data according to pre-defined key words and processes tracing and conducting manual sentiment analysis from the data ad hoc, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports
- Identifying, mapping and monitoring the stakeholders impacting client business
- Providing awareness for issue, incident, crisis & opportunity management
- Ensuring & monitoring that the processes are completed within the KPIs and SLAs
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com